When it comes to electrical contracting, W.G. Mills turns to NCN Electric due to our commitment to quality and timely execution of work.
Built in 1998 the Roger Dean Chevrolet Stadium is a baseball stadium located in Jupiter, FL. The stadium holds 6,871 people and features seven practice fields, three clubhouses, luxury sky-box seating and spring training for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Project Cost: $28 million
- Details: $28 million facility that holds 6871 people. It includes 7 practice fields, 3 clubhouses, 6-137’ poles and spring training.
Bradenton Christian Sports Complex
- Project Cost: $19 million
- Square Footage: 65,000 square foot
- Details: indoor and outdoor facility
216 Blue Juniper Blvd
Venice, FL 34292
(914) 488. 0005
(914) 484. 3872
7:00am – 4:30pm