As a key partner with Ajax Building Corporation, NCN Electric proudly plays an important role in the construction and creation of major projects that can enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve.
Sarasota Emergency Operations Center
In an emergency event, the EOC would serve as the centralized command point within the community for municipal government representatives and supporting agencies. The facility was built to withstand Category 5 hurricane wind and operate on multiple backup systems for up to three days without outside intervention. This includes duplicated utilities and communications networks, LEED certifications and FEMA 361 standards.
NCN in conjunction with Ajax Building Corporation and Tandem Construction, worked on this two-story, 40,000-square-foot facility to serve as the nerved center for Sarasota County. This $15.3 million project was built from the ground up requiring advanced electrical systems.
- Project Cost: $15.3 million
- Square Footage: 40,000 sq ft
- Construction Type: New
- Details: Ground up 15.3 million – 40,000 sq ft multi-story facility – able to withstand a CAT 5 Hurricane
Fisherman’s Wharf Marina
Punta Gorda, FL
Charlotte County Justice Center
Port Charlotte, FL
- Details: – Renovation – Courtrooms and Judges Quarters – 14 construction phases
- Venice Water Treatment plant – Exterior renovation
Peace River Maintenance Facility
- Details: – Ground up – office / warehouse
City of Venice
- Details: Addition and Renovation to City of Venice Fire Station / City Hall
216 Blue Juniper Blvd
Venice, FL 34292
(914) 488. 0005
(914) 484. 3872
7:00am – 4:30pm