When it comes to the complex electrical work, firms like W.G. Mills, Inc. and Willis Smith turn to NCN Electric for quality work they can always trust.
Riverview High School
Riverview Highschool is the largest contract awarded to date for a high school in the state of Florida, $135,000,000. The 421,659 sq ft high school accommodates 2600 students. This was a very challenging project that led the path to many more successful educational renovations. The project had complex electrical systems, multiple phases, numerous changes by the owner and a tight schedule. NCN Electric provided the proper experienced manpower to handle a project of this magnitude, kept up with the changes seamlessly, all delivered on time and on budget.
Gerald Adams Elementary
Key West, FL
- Project Cost: $32 million
- Square Footage: 98,000 sq ft
- Construction Type: Addition & Renovation
- Details: Multi structure – State-of-the-art 21st century learning environment. A two story facility incorporating the latest technology and security that includes LED light fixtures with occupancy sensors and more.
Ringling College of Art and Design
- Project Cost: $9 million
- Square Footage: 38,000-square-foot
- Construction Type: New Construction
- Details: Steel and glass come together in this 38,000-square-foot project. Running over 14 miles of data cabling, NCN strategized with engineers to make it another green building on campus and to adhere to guidelines to obtain LEED silver certifications. The building houses classrooms and studios for glass sculpture, ceramics, woodworking, printmaking, photography and digital fabrication workshops. The Basch Center has a three-story west wing and a single-story structure that contains a gallery that provides meaningful educational experiences.
216 Blue Juniper Blvd
Venice, FL 34292
(914) 488. 0005
(914) 484. 3872
7:00am – 4:30pm